- 8 all-beef hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish for garnish
- 2 tablespoons tomato, chopped for garnish
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped for garnish
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard for garnish
- 8 pickle spears
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill the hot dogs until they are plump and well marked.
- Place one hot dog in each of the buns and top with sweet pickle relish, tomato, onion, mustard and a pickle spear. Serve.
The Golden Globes have lost some luster as a bellwether for the…
State Police in Canandaigua have arrested 21-year-old Donald Lercher…
A Palmyra man was arrested in the early hours of Saturday…