- 4 12-ounce cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 lemons, juiced
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large bunches of mint, woody stems removed
- 3 cups water
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 4 lemons, halved
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Combine the lemonade concentrate in a large pitcher, at least 1 gallon.
- In a medium glass mixing bowl muddle mint, sugar, lemon juice together and pour into the pitcher.
- Add water and let rest in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (or overnight).
- Before serving, add blueberries, lemon halves and ice cubes to the pitcher. Stir to combine.
There is no rule that requires drone operators to tell you when and…
The Rochester Fire Department's Arson Task Force have charged a…
2 hours ago