- 8 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into thirds, crisped and drained
- 4 Roma tomatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pesto, commercially prepared
- 12 dollar rolls, sliced in half to create top and bottom buns
- Combine mayonnaise and pesto in a bowl and set aside.
- Place buns on a flat work surface and spread 1 teaspoon pesto mayonnaise onto each bun. Cross two pieces of bacon on the bottom bun and top with 1 tomato slice. Place top bun on top of tomato.
Scientists at the University of Rochester have constructed a device…
The Clyde-Savannah School District passed an innovative 27.1 million…
Some local venues are now evaluating their security measures…